Returns, Refunds & Exchange
Shortages and incorrect parts claims must be made within 21 days of the date of shipment receipt .
How to Return an Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturing defect. You must return the supplied item within 21 days of the date of shipment receipt .
- Please email email@example.com to request a returns & replacement.
- Courier/Ship your returned item at your cost to: ETP Automotive ,15 428 Banqiao East Road ,Shanghai, China 201508
- Include in your return package a signed letter and report stating the reason for your return and the original invoice
- All new parts have a tracking number punched or engraved on them and an ETP Stamp. Ensure you are returning the correct part. If a part is returned without the tracking number and stamp it will not be refunded.
- Goods returned for replacement for any reason will be at the buyers expense and will incur customs and clearing costs.
All Parts carry a 24 month Replacement warranty from date of invoice
If you have a failure and you believe it is a result of a NEW part you purchased from ETP Automotive you need to take the following steps.
All orders are shipped as soon as stock is available
We will advise you of our shipping date within 3 business days of receiving your order enquiry.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Australia Post will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location and packaging costs. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order.